À VOTRE ATTENTION!!!
Après avoir lu la description de ce produit, ci-dessus cliquez sur INFORMATIONS COMPLÉMENTAIRES pour voir les spécificités de ce produit.
Promotion en ce moment
Payez 5000 Fcfa et essayez pendant 14 jours. Si l’expérience vous plaît, payez 50% du tarif pour continuer. Payez le reste un mois plus tard.
Scratch is a programming language and free software for children. It was invented to learn coding while having fun. It works in blocks (each one hides a script). The software also develops children’s logic.
With Scratch, kids can program their own interactive stories, games and animations – and share their creations with others in the online community. Scratch helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively – skills essential for living in the 21st century.
- Genius aged 7 to 14.
- To know how to read.
- Have a computer connected to the internet.
10 GOOD REASONS TO LEARN PROGRAMMING
- Computer code helps you develop logic and critical thinking
- Computer code helps you sharpen your sense of rigor
- Computer code helps you unleash your creativity
- Computer code helps you be more independent
- Computer code helps you become a player in technology and not a simple consumer
- Learning to code today increases your chances of making a good living tomorrow.
- This is a global trend, why not embrace it?
- Mastering programming allows you to take a step back from the development of technology
- Knowing how the devices and applications that make up your daily work function increases your chances of innovating
- Once you master programming, you can shape the world as you wish
PROJECTS CARRIED OUT DURING THE WORKSHOP
You will carry out various attractive projects among which :
|Name animation||Consists of creating a letter animation|
|Dino chrome||Consists of creating a game similar to google chrome when there is no connection|
|Virtual piano||Create a virtual piano|
|Racing game||Create a racing game|
|calculator||Create a calculator with basic functions|
|Cooking Resto||Create a game where meals are served|
|Fashion Style||Create and customize a mannequin or avatar|
|Super Mario||Create a game like Super Mario|
|Soccer game||Create a soccer game|
|Operating system simulator||Create an operating system like the one you are using|
ABOUT THE MENTOR
CEO & founder of Genius Muna, winner of several national and international awards. A computer engineer, I have 10 years of experience in education and embedded development. Some media there describe Cameroonian speaking to computers. You can find out more about it by doing a search on google.
Chats and video calls are regularly organized to recreate the atmosphere of a workshop room. The contents of this workshop have been developed for greater learner autonomy. The lessons are very fun and interactive. Throughout the workshop, the Genius has challenges and battles (in other words homework) that he sends to the Mentor. The mentor corrects, comments and assigns a grade to Genius. The evolution of Genius is conditioned by obtaining a certain score at each stage.